Freeman PSSCP Pneumatic 3" Single Pin Concrete Nailer With Case
Collections: All products, Clearance , Home Improvement, Tools & Equipment
The Freeman PSSCP Pneumatic 3" Single Pin Concrete Nailer with Case is the safer, pneumatic alternative to powder actuated concrete tools for basement renovations, garage updates, or new construction framing. Simply connect the concrete nailer to your air compressor, load a concrete drive pin into the nose of the gun, and pull the trigger to drive pins up to 10 times faster than with conventional power tools. This air-powered nail gun shoots single pins without needing to pre-drill holes, and is compatible with concrete pins from 3/4" to 3".
- Nailed It: This single pin concrete nailer is a safer, pneumatic alternative to powder actuated concrete tools for basement renovations, garage updates, or new construction framing. It shoots single pins from 3/4" to 3" without needing to pre-drill holes.
- Pro Design: Featuring a magnesium body with a one-piece drive blade of hardened steel, this nailer is ideal for fastening wood, steel, or other thin metal to concrete walls, cement blocks, and poured concrete slabs. It's 10 times faster than powder-actuated systems.
- Brand: Freeman
- Item Weight: 6.2 Lbs
- Product Dimensions: 15.75 x 4.5 x 14.75 Inches
- Power Source: Air Powered
- Fastener Range: 3/4" – 3"