La Crosse Technology’s Professional Wi-Fi Weather Center with Remote Monitoring offers a combination of quality engineering, design, and functionality. The innovative system’s display receives and transmits data wirelessly for optimal accuracy with built-in Wi-Fi by connecting to multiple sensors and has enhanced features when connected to the La Crosse View App.
The best part, this weather station also works perfectly as a stand-alone colored weather station if it is not connected to Wi-Fi. Sensors in this system include solar-powered wind & rain sensors and a separate sensor utilizing a Swiss-made temperature humidity sensor capable of accurately measuring humidity from 10% to 99%. The colored display acts as a command center for all elements of the system, featuring a large LCD panel and a newly designed adjustable kickstand, making the display easy to read from any angle in the room. The intuitive button design, located at the top of the station, allows you to easily navigate through the display for adjustable screen brightness, easy setup, sensor data, and setting alerts.
The built-in Wi-Fi module is programmed to relay all indoor and outdoor information directly to our servers and is available on our personalized La Crosse View App. The Wi-Fi module also communicates directly with the NWS and NIST servers to display your local NWS forecast on your colored display and to automatically set time and date based on your zip code. View all of this, along with temperature, humidity, rainfall, wind speed, and direction data on one display, along with customizable alerts and history records with time stamps. Through extensive research and dedication of our experienced product design team, this system provides an advanced feature set not available in any existing weather stations.
Each sensor has a sleek modern design created with a specific function in mind and obtains 2-4 years of battery life, while withstanding the elements of Mother Nature and incorporating a high-quality antenna, transmitting at 915 MHz allowing 400’ reception of outdoor sensors. The new connected Remote Monitoring Professional Weather Station is a must-have for your weather enthusiast to monitor indoor and outdoor conditions anytime, anywhere.
- Illuminated color weather display with adjustable intensity settings and a programmable auto-dimming feature
- Dynamic advanced forecast icons with foliage changes seasonally
- Comprehensive weather information; including WIND (Speed/Direction/History); RAIN (Current to Rainfall Total); TEMP (outdoor with humidity); Heat Index and Dew Point
- Use as StandAlone weather station or Connect by Wi-Fi for bonus features
- Expand your system by adding sensors, or even displays, around your Home. Easy setup and Viewable in your free La Crosse View app.
- Brand: La Crosse Technology
- Dimensions: 8.05 x 1.18 x 5.7 inches
- Weight: 3.66 pounds
- Color: Silver
- Are Batteries Included: No
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Number of Batteries: 8 AA batteries required
- Display Type: LCD
- Indoor temperature range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor humidity range: 10% RH to 99%RH
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor humidity range: 10% RH to 99%RH
- Transmission range: Up to 400 feet (121 meters) in the open air
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz